Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

introductions~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not Another Runner

Not Another Runner

introductions~ Empty
PostSubject: introductions~   introductions~ EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Hello everyone who took their sweet ass time to register...

My name is Vincent.

I'm 19 going on 20 in May.

I'm an officer in Dark.

I live by myself in Phoenix, AZ.

I'm a massage therapist.

uhm... I have 3 vehicles. 08 pontiac solstice, 05 dodge ram 1500, and a 2012 impalla

think thats it....

Back to top Go down
Lord Xives

Lord Xives

introductions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions~   introductions~ EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:37 am

Damn, 3 cars? why so many :p

I only own a 318i, its my most precious possession XD

I wish id live alone or with a roommate, its not a custom in my country's culture to leave your house at 18 or so, we usually stay till we get married or engaged or are like high 20's. Sad imo, id love to live alone or with friends, sadly its too expensive here..
Back to top Go down
Not Another Runner

Not Another Runner

introductions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions~   introductions~ EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Well I don't particularly care living by myself either sometimes. =/ be nice to have someone there

truck was my grad present from my parents for graduating early; and the other two, I just love vehicles ^^

And yeah I suppose I did leave a bit earlier than others. Dormed for my 2yrs of college than been living solo every since..

Housing market is horrible in Phoenix at the moment, reason why everything's so dirt cheap xD

if you don't mind me asking what is the going rate of stuff out there? I recently went back to the Bahamas for 2 weeks in January and if its anything like that, i can see it being hard to live on.
Back to top Go down
Lord Xives

Lord Xives

introductions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions~   introductions~ EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Well, the exchange rate is 1 us for 39 pesos. which pretty much speaks for itself... things are a little hard here but its because there is an incredibly high corruption in the government and just a little group is getting all the money and contracts (building contracts with the city and other projects). Thank god ive had smart grand parents and we live comfortably.. but its not easy to live alone in this country and now with the crime rate rising.. its all going to hell. I wish I could live in the states or Canada. Id love it.
Back to top Go down
Not Another Runner

Not Another Runner

introductions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions~   introductions~ EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 pm

wow man that sounds horrible. Then again the states aren't what they used to be... at least what they are cracked up to be. The economy sucks, people can't find jobs. It's horrible right now. I'm up to my ass in bills right now because business has been slow. I'd love to just pick up and relocate to find some place better... but that's life I suppose =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introductions~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions~   introductions~ Empty

Back to top Go down

introductions~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: