Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CONTEST NUMBER 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rose
[Dark]Leader
[Dark]Leader
White Rose

CONTEST NUMBER 1 Empty
PostSubject: CONTEST NUMBER 1   CONTEST NUMBER 1 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:27 pm

OUR FIRST CONTEST IS HERE! THIS IS FOR OUR LOVELY HARD WORKING OFFICERS!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Any officer to make it to 20 members invited to the guild (that dont leave within the end of this contest!) Will get a lovely prize of 100k!! I have a written down list of all members invited by each member!!

SO FAR IN THE LEAD IS NOT ANOTHER RUNNER WITH 12 NEW MEMBERS! (question is HOW MANY WILL STAY???)

This contest will last for 2 weeks (today is friday so not next friday but the week after hehe!!!)

If there is no winner (which at his rate there may be) i will only give a prize to the closest person of 50k!! (make it double the members u get 150k sorry guys im kinda broke right now haha)

ANY MEMBER that is interested in trying to join the contest (yes there can be more then 1 winner BUT there is one prize winner if u make 21 members and someone makes 22 they win) let me know! the more the marryer! I will think of another contest (that hopefully can involve everyone) shorty! Have fun and Good luck to you all Smile

love

flower Rose flower
Back to top Go down
Not Another Runner

Not Another Runner

CONTEST NUMBER 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST NUMBER 1   CONTEST NUMBER 1 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 pm

=D
Back to top Go down

CONTEST NUMBER 1
Page 1 of 1