Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upcoming Events and contests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rose
[Dark]Leader
[Dark]Leader
White Rose

Upcoming Events and contests Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Events and contests   Upcoming Events and contests EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:26 am

I can not do any events or contests without active guildies and allys. On that note once we start getting more members that are active id like to start doing GVG weekends, JQ weekends, Gives aways, Parties, and just set up some fun things to do as a group. I can not do this without active members who are willing to participate. So anyone in Dark that would like to become an officer who is 1. Active and 2. Willing to participate in all/any events (as long as you are available people do work and have lives) and willing to 3. Recruite speak to me! Lets make this guild fun, and more active people!

Love Rose
flower
Back to top Go down
Not Another Runner

Not Another Runner

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events and contests   Upcoming Events and contests EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:55 pm

I'd say sounds sexy, but get all up-tight bout it so yeah..... good ideas, prolly increase activity if we tried to host some of these in the future. all in all we need a better ally/ need to find more active guilds because that's whats losing members imo.
Back to top Go down
Lord Xives

Lord Xives

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events and contests   Upcoming Events and contests EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Hello,

Hey, i have a few ideas of things we could do with the guild in order to make it more active and after having it more active we'll see the life of the guild overall rise.

One of the first things you could add to the forums is a quick chat and quick reply.

Also, if i could id like to be an officer and help with the guild if I may.

I currently work in the mornings and sometimes college in the afternoon/night but I am usually very active on whichever game I'm set on (which i usually play for at least 2 years). That means i promise you my loyalty Very Happy

Any who, also, we should have a couple different areas in the forums like the following, which I will be more thorough about after:

The idea of how the thread should look is as follows:

These are a mixture of ranks I've seen and made up one of them
I'll make a symbol for each (a letter) which will mean that that ranked person can view that thread.

Officers = O
Members = M
Honored Guests = HG
Registered Users = RU

General
----------------
General Discussion / O,M,HG,RU
Contests / O,M,HG
Games / O,M,HG
Allies & Enemies O,M,HG
General Guides / O,M,HG
Class Guides / O,M,HG

Public
-----------------
Introductions / O,M,HG,RU
Guild Wars Market / O,M,HG,RU
Questions About Everything and Anything / O,M,HG,RU
Tech Thread / O,M,HG,RU

Members
------------------
Ideas / O,M
Private Questions About Everything and Anything / O,M
Wars / O,M
Events / O,M

Officers
-------------------
Guild Events Discussion
Votes
Serious Issues

We should have Honored Guests as a rank, for people who aren't in the guild but are friends of, maybe like other allies who might participate in the forums (they should have access to all the info regular members get except for war information and such things.

Even if we do not have a post in every thread we open we will be encouraging the members to do so. As well as to tell us their story, and bit by bit it should all just fall into place slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Xives

Lord Xives

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events and contests   Upcoming Events and contests EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 am

Also another part of the forum we could add would be the birthday section under either members or public, where we can congratulate and send good wishes to the bday boy/girl. I really like that since it somewhat brings some members together and it is nice to read good messages on the day of your birthday.

Comments?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Events and contests   Upcoming Events and contests Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Events and contests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] :: General :: Contests-
Jump to: