Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 free zkeys or 60k!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rose
[Dark]Leader
[Dark]Leader
White Rose

10 free zkeys or 60k! Empty
PostSubject: 10 free zkeys or 60k!   10 free zkeys or 60k! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:50 am

Ok so most of us know this trick, but i just figured out the whole background on it! I was told the points would automatically be there in my account but it wasnt and i was told how to get the points for the keys which u could if u wanted sell for 6k each at this time and it doesnt take long to get! if ur lucky to have more then 1 account u can get even more

First u have to register your account with Tolkano
Then you talk to High priest Zhang
Then once again u talk to tolkano and trade ur points in for zkeys

Unfortauntly u can only do this once per account! But if you ever are in a serious bind and need cash quick go to Temple of Balth and it will take u a minute to get this and sell each key (sell for 5-5.5k each and itll go by quicker then u can say wooow lol) ^^ Hope this helps someone If i see any more ways to get easy money i will let you know! lol! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Tyria
[Dark] Member
[Dark] Member
Tyria

10 free zkeys or 60k! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 free zkeys or 60k!   10 free zkeys or 60k! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 am

ooh nice, i've heard about this trick in the past but never spended real time with it, well atleast it works, thanks !! =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MMORPGsMaster

10 free zkeys or 60k!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: