Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not going to be on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Burningsock

Not going to be on Empty
PostSubject: Not going to be on   Not going to be on EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:20 am

Hey guys sorry I haven't been online. Guild Wars sort of died on me again. I don't know what is wrong but it does not seem to work even when I reinstall it. I also have not had much time to try and figure it out because of my school work which really picked up after midterms. I could have sworn that I had posted here before to say something but when I looked just now it seems I had not. Anyway Rose if you have not already kicked me please don't. I promise to be back in the summer when this stuff is over. If you have kicked me then I hope you will let me back in when I get the chance to play again. I miss you guys and hope you are all good.
Back to top Go down
White Rose
[Dark]Leader
[Dark]Leader
White Rose

Not going to be on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not going to be on   Not going to be on EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:55 am

Well i have been kicking alot of people, not sure all of who though so if u were kicked ur always allowed back in, a few of us will be playing gw2 so cant say we will be on gw much if not at all. But if we r still playing your always welcome back if i did kick Smile
Back to top Go down

Not going to be on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: