Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

officers for dark

Go down 
4 posters

Who Should be officer!
Solomon
officers for dark  I_vote_lcap67%officers for dark  I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
tagachi
officers for dark  I_vote_lcap0%officers for dark  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
tran
officers for dark  I_vote_lcap33%officers for dark  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
N/A
 0% [ 0 ]
N/A
 0% [ 0 ]
N/A
 0% [ 0 ]
N/A
 0% [ 0 ]
N/A
 0% [ 0 ]
N/A
 0% [ 0 ]
N/A
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
White Rose
[Dark]Leader
[Dark]Leader
White Rose

officers for dark  Empty
PostSubject: officers for dark    officers for dark  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:52 am

Unfortunately We have lost an officer and now we need another one. I would like all that are interested in becoming an officer in Dark to please leave on here why you would like to become and officer and why you should. All officers must be active and helpful! Maybe recruite someone here and there. please leave a message under here and once we get a few people to "apply" for the position we will do a vote. During the voting no one that applies is allowed to vote for there own self! Let that be known please and thank you. Good luck to all that are interested Depending on how i feel (=o) there maybe more then 1 officer choosen but we need more people to apply! Make sure you let all members that may be interested to check the site. I will not close this until at least 4 people have applied and then we will do a few days of voting. Thank you all

Love flower Rose flower

Last edited by White Rose on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solomon Pride

officers for dark  Empty
PostSubject: Officer position   officers for dark  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:12 am

I nominate myself for officer if no one else will step forward. As for why would I make a good officer.... I'm former Army, a former Cub Scout Pack Master, and a parent. I have lots of experience delegating authority. I keep an open mind and listen to both sides before making a judgement. I don't sugar coat things either. I tell people what they NEED to hear, not what they WANT to hear.... in other words, I speak my mind.

If you're looking for an officer who isn't afraid to be a leader, I'm your man.
Back to top Go down
Razembachi Tagachi

Razembachi Tagachi

officers for dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: officers for dark    officers for dark  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Well i guess i will throw my hat into the ring to tryout to be an officer

I can list my many accomplishments or brag or anything, but im not going to because it should matter, what matters is what can be brought to the table.

I can promise an active account
I can promise group activities
I can promise to help anyone that needs it even if it means meeting your needs before mine
I can also promise to make this guild a fun and welcoming place to be and stay.
I can promise to help train and and support members that need it most and those who wish to learn.

I suppose i can also be the recruiting officer that does it all if that is what you wish.

I hope that if chosen i can make a pathway for a huge successful and active guild that will one day have a waiting list a mile long to participate in and hold activities sponsored by us and our alliance Smile
Back to top Go down
Soulreaper Tran

officers for dark  Empty
PostSubject: Officer Vacancy   officers for dark  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:56 am

I'm not gonna say anything that I can't promise, so I'll say what I can do within my abilities. I've been around since GW started, pretty avid PvE player and a decent PvP player. Usually I'm just doing random quests while waiting for someone who needs help. Been an officer in the crazy high ranked Luxon guilds who are crazy about their faction. Those guilds/alliances usually came with drama so dealing with that was a good experience. I sound like I'm writing a resume for a professional job but playing GW isn't a job, it's a game and it should be fun. So lets all have fun and continue to build up the community that [Dark] has established. Smile

~IGN: Soulreaper Tran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

officers for dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: officers for dark    officers for dark  Empty

Back to top Go down

officers for dark
Page 1 of 1