Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well its nice to know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rose
[Dark]Leader
[Dark]Leader
White Rose

Well its nice to know Empty
PostSubject: Well its nice to know   Well its nice to know EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:09 pm

People dont understand me. And dont understand the things im able to do. Ive heard some things from some people. You know who you are.

I don't understand why people feel the need to talk about someone behind there backs.. I have eyes and ears.. even when i dont play. I know everything thats going on. Like a good leader should.

Lately i've been thinking alot about the guild. My time i spend on gw and so on. I feel that if people want to act immature i will end up doing one of the following:

1. Go on my own but keep the guild on an another account. No one realizes that having a guild and being there for people is something i love to do. But i cant do it if people want to say things like this behind my back thinking i wont find out. Like who gives a fuck about me. Well then, why are you here?

2. I can just always kick everyone i feel isn't right for the guild. Who doesnt feel that people need to be treated with respect. Like ive said a million times. This is a family guild. It was started with just me and my aunt and has grown into so many others. I have no problem going back to just me and my aunt.. And of course those who feel everyone should be treated with respect. Once again those people know who they are.

For now on, if i dont say hi. Or i dont talk. Its because im off doing what i need to do. No longer will i have long conversations with anyone except a select few that hasnt stabbed me in my back.

Those who are concerned about the saftey of the guild silently pm me your thoughts. If you feel you need to stay in the guild and so on and so forth.

This has never been a game to me. Its been my get away from people that feel the need to be cruel like people have been.

If you feel the need to leave the guild. Then do so. Its your choice. No longer will i stress on the perfect guild. If in the end it falls that way then so be it. If it falls to just me and my aunt and uncle and a few others then so be it. I dont need a jam packed guild. I need a guild that people treat others kindly and like a family.

Thank you all. Hope those who KNOW they didnt do anything wrong doesnt take this out of context.

Love flower Rose flower
Back to top Go down
Tyria
[Dark] Member
[Dark] Member
Tyria

PostSubject: Re: Well its nice to know   Well its nice to know EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:49 am

This is a very true post, at all times, you should be treating others with respect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MMORPGsMaster
Lord Xives

Lord Xives

PostSubject: Re: Well its nice to know   Well its nice to know EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 pm

I agree with Tyria.

No matter age, location, beliefs, or whatever it is, respect is the most important thing one must learn to keep with others.

As soon as you disrespect someone, that person loses whatever respect they had for you.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Underworld Mistress
Underworld Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Well its nice to know   Well its nice to know EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm

I totaly agree with the above terms... if you cant find yourself to respect another human being then you don't deserve to be here... it pains me to see this message since i had no idea this was going on since i'm not online that often... seems rose has alot of patience if i read the words she spoke.. if it was me i would have been so pissed that those people that are talking behind backs (if i know its them) Kicked instantly without any warnings...

Keep the Guild and the game a fun place to be, you dont need to be here you choose to be here let that for now be a message..

~Yours Sincerely,

Lucy Jade Syara
Back to top Go down
https://darkguild.forumotion.com
Not Another Runner

Not Another Runner

PostSubject: Re: Well its nice to know   Well its nice to know EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Jeesh, I guess I'll continue to feel like shit...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Underworld Mistress
Underworld Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Well its nice to know   Well its nice to know EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Not Another Runner wrote:
Jeesh, I guess I'll continue to feel like shit...

i diden't know it was about you.. still if i hurt your feelings with my post then i'm really sorry i had no intention to do that.. but still human beings should be respect at any cost (no Exeptions)
Back to top Go down
https://darkguild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well its nice to know   Well its nice to know Empty

Back to top Go down

Well its nice to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: