Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas time is Near

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rose
[Dark]Leader
[Dark]Leader
White Rose

Christmas time is Near Empty
PostSubject: Christmas time is Near   Christmas time is Near EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 am

I have started to love this guild more and more as more and more new friends join!
Nyxxy and i have never done a "secret santa" thing So this year we are trying it! Lets show everyone how much we care about one another! I have already spoken to some people and several people will be waking up (xmas eve or after depending on your real life parties) To a christmas present from one of your guild mates! I am currently holding on to presents from members (on my other account if they wish me to do so) Its understandable that not many people will be on during the christmas event! So let me or nyxxy know who you want to santa for! Thank you all!!!! santa

Also if enough people are on at 3pm Eastern on Christmas eve i hope to do a christmas party! See you in game guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaxx

jaxx

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is Near   Christmas time is Near EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:58 am

Surprised a christmas party? with eggnog and stuff? cause i'd be down! Razz
Back to top Go down
Aes_Sidhe
[Dark] Member
[Dark] Member

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is Near   Christmas time is Near EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:38 am

Ummm Party :]
Back to top Go down
Aes_Sidhe
[Dark] Member
[Dark] Member

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is Near   Christmas time is Near EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:01 am

Mkey When SS is ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas time is Near   Christmas time is Near Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas time is Near
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampiric Children of The Night [Dark] :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: